- Characteristic dining room bench in a modern interpreted country house style
- Impressive tree edges decorate the seat and backrest
- Stylish legs in runner shape carry the seat
- Width: 180 cm
- Height: 85.5 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
- Seat height: 45 cm
- Seat depth: 47 cm – 57 cm
- Width of the legs: 7.5 cm
- Backrest and seat thickness: approx. 3.5 cm
- Maximum load capacity: 150 kg
- Since these are real tree edges, small deviations of the dimensions can occur.
- Further dimensions can be found in the dimensional drawing
- Seat and backrest: brown
- Frame: matt black
- Due to the construction backrest depth and height can be easily changed
- Felt nubs under the legs protect your floor and the metal from unsightly scratches
- The wood used to make the bench is FSC® certified
- The seat was lovingly crafted by hand and is therefore absolutely unique
- The wood of the dining bench is covered with a protective clear coat
- Suitable for up to four adults
- Seat and backrest: acacia solid wood
- Frame: iron, painted black
- A dining room bench without decoration
- Delivery condition: disassembled and practically packed. We recommend setting up the bank by two people.
FSC® certified goods
The wood is FSC® certified product from responsible sources. Special emphasis is placed on the sustainability of the materials used.
Clean the surface with a lukewarm cotton cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners, harsh cleansers or dripping wet wipes.
There are no reviews yet.