First, if you have a need to consider refunds and returns, you likely ordered a product from us. Which means we owe you a “thank you!”
Nothing makes us happier than a legion of happy customers, and as such we promise to do our very best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience. That said, here are some things you might want to know…
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to shipment.
- If you want to return your products within the first 30 days of the purchase date, please email us by using our contact form to initiate a return.
- We ask you to return only items that are in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
- Risk of loss and title for Products purchased from ArtKomfort pass to you upon delivery of such Products to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged or lost shipments.
- To feel safe and good cared, we offer you a 30 days return policy for your purchases.
- For all returns you will be responsible for all shipping charges.
- We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
- Please note, that we cannot accept returns for used Products, for Sale Items and in case you claim a Product is not as described, but we can prove that it is.
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least 7 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.